What do you do when you read the following sentences?
1. Her brothers had tried to teach her to play pool back in Louisiana, but it was all about angles and she was never good at geography.
- Say, “Hey, there’s a typo. I think you meant geometry.”
- Look up geography in the dictionary.
- Say, “Hey, is that a typo? You know the square root of two isn't one, right? It’s not an easy question. Maybe you meant square root of four?”
- Say, “The square root of two is 1.414.”
If you answered A, congratulations, Open Season is the right book for you.
If you answered B, set the book down and back away slowly without making any sudden moves.
If you answered C, further study is required. Read the sample.